Instrument Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request to rent an MU School of Music instrument for use in concert bands, jazz bands, orchestra, or applied lessons. Do not use this form for Marching Mizzou instrument requests as Marching Mizzou students will receive specific directions regarding instrument rental. All fields music be completed for the first instrument request of any academic year. Please allow one full business day for processing. Once instrument availability is confirmed, you will receive an email with rental fee payment instructions ($35/semester). Payment must be completed prior to issuance of the instrument. Please contact Brooke Danielsen at email@example.com with any questions.
Rotating Courses - Two-Year Outlook
Recital Program Guidelines
1. Use the Student Recital Program Template (under the PDF section to the right) to create your program. Please refer to the Sample Recital Program PDF and Recital Program Style Sheet PDF for formatting questions. If problems persist, contact Joanna Griffith for assistance.
2. Print your program, double-sided to include the accessibility statement on the back, on a cream/beige color to stay consistent with all other programs.
3. The week of your recital, turn in 4 copies of your program or email a copy to Joanna Griffith (SMC 202) for the lobby display case and archival purposes.
Electronic Suggestion Box
Feel free to offer your suggestions, whether negative or positive, with this tool. You will be required to leave your name but the only person who sees this email is the Director of the School of Music.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go Mizzou App
Go Mizzou App (highly recommended)
The School of Music regularly hires photographer and film maker Dale H. Lloyd to document our events (including taking many of the photos on this website). To view and/or purchase electronic and print photos from School of Music events (including Marching Mizzou), please visit our gallery at: http://dalehlloyd.smugmug.com/Client-Area
For more information on this photographer, visit: www.dalehlloyd.com
Lobby Slide Information
If you would like to create a slide to be used in either the Loeb or FAB lobby screens, please follow these guidelines:
- Size - 1920x1080 pixels; or 26.67" x 15" (width x height); jpg only format
- Submit jpg to Joanna Griffith (firstname.lastname@example.org). Screens are changed once a week on Tuesday.
Sample Syllabus Statements