Recital Program Guidelines
1. Use the Student Recital Program Template (under the PDF section to the right) to create your program. Please refer to the Sample Recital Program PDF and Recital Program Style Sheet PDF for formatting questions. If problems persist, contact Ben Harting for assistance.
2. Print your program, double-sided to include the accessibility statement on the back, on a cream/beige color to stay consistent with all other programs.
3. The week of your recital, turn in 4 copies of your program to Ben Harting (FAB 150) for the lobby display case and archival purposes.
Electronic Suggestion Box
Feel free to offer your suggestions, whether negative or positive, with this tool. You will be required to leave your name but the only person who sees this email is the Director of the School of Music.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go Mizzou App
Go Mizzou App (highly recommended)
The School of Music regularly hires photographer and film maker Dale H. Lloyd to document our events (including taking many of the photos on this website). To view and/or purchase electronic and print photos from School of Music events (including Marching Mizzou), please visit our gallery at: http://dalehlloyd.smugmug.com/Client-Area
For more information on this photographer, visit: www.dalehlloyd.com
Lobby Slide Information
If you would like to create a slide to be used in either the Loeb or FAB lobby screens, please follow these guidelines:
- Size - 1920x1080 pixels; or 26.67" x 15" (width x height); jpg only format
- Submit jpg to Brooke Danielsen (email@example.com). Screens are changed once a week on Tuesday.
Concert/Recital Schedule Request
Marketing/Publicity Online Submission
Submit a request using the form below. Please refer to the Marketing and Publicity Procedures PDF on the right sidebar for deadlines and other details.