Mizzou Summer Music Camps and Programs
- June 7-10, 2023
- Eligibility: High school students entering grades 9-12, camp is limited to 15 students
- Cost: Dining - $72.30, housing - $90.00, camp fee - $62.70
- There will be a male and female chaperone whose primary responsibilities will be escorting students to meals and to their dorms. Chaperones will stay on the same floor as students. There is not a lot of free time throughout the day, but chaperones will be with the campers in the evenings when most of the free time happens.
- The summer '23 trombone boot camp application is now closed.
Esterhazy String Quartet Seminar
Contact: Professor Eva Szekely
During this week-long session, participants will receive daily chamber music coachings, private lessons with Esterhazy Quartet members, and the opportunity to perform in solo masterclasses. Each chamber ensemble will perform at least twice during the session. Limited to 16 students!
- June 11-18, 2023
- Eligibility: High School string students
- Tuition: Free
- Room and board: $675 (includes non-refundable $50 application fee)
- Application deadline: April 14, 2023
- Financial aid: limited
- 2023 Esterhazy String Quartet Seminar Brochure
Please submit each of the following forms:
-Electronics and chargers
-Casual camp attire
-Concert attire (check with camp supervisor to see if this is necessary for your camp)
Sheets and towels are provided if you are staying in the dorms.